HOME COOKED CHIPS
We all love hot, oven baked chips.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Pill, wash and dry one medium size potato per person.
3. Cut potatoes into 1cm cubes, and place them into a cooking pot.
4. Fill cooking pot with clean water and rinse potatoes until the water comes out clean.
5. Place potatoes on top of kitchen clothe to dry.
6. Using a clean spoon remove oils from our (mix well before serving it) Extra Hot Chimichurri and drizzle it onto the cooking tray. Place potatoes in to mix and into the oven.
7. Keep turning chips every 5 minutes.
8. Once the cooking it’s complete, with a clean spoon remove all of the Extra Hot Chimichurri from jar on to the chips and serve!