Add some flavour to your roasy chicken with our chimichurri.
1. Preheat oven at 180 degrees
2. Rinse chicken with clean running water and dry with paper towel.
3. With a spoon, separate the skin off the meat.
4. Using a clean spoon fill the chicken between the skin and meat with our Hot Chimichurri, and used the liquid (oils) to marinade the outside. Please ensure you mix Chimichurri well before utilising it.
5. Once oven has reached 180 degrees, place chicken in oven and cook until ready. Please note this varies depending on the size of the chicken.